Who is HYGE?
HYGE has set the standard for crash pulse simulation for others to compare themselves to for over 50 years. First developed by Bendex, then manufactured by CVC Products and now by HYGE, Inc. Our units have been used for a variety of tests by the Automotive, Airplane, Military, Missile, mine blast, and NASA meeting the standards required. No one in the industry has a better reputation, and if you give us the chance, we’ll show you why!
At HYGE, we offer cost-effective, flexible solutions for all your dynamic shock testing needs. The systems are sized to test smaller components to large assemblies as Airplane sections, trucks and school busses. HYGE, the recognized leader in the field of dynamic shock testing technology, has been engineering, manufacturing, and installing HYGE Crash Simulation Systems for customers around the world for more than 55 years. HYGE crash simulation systems use proven technology to provide extremely repeatable and reproducible acceleration pulses, enabling accurate simulation and modeling of test conditions. HYGE offers a number of distinct advantages to optimize impact test programs and provide a competitive edge for in-house and independent testing facilities.
When you give us a call, you’ll be connected directly to our friendly staff, so you can expect immediate assistance on any question you may have on our Crash Simulation Systems.
What Crash Simulation Systems can HYGE employ?
HYGE systems are in active use worldwide for a variety of automotive and aircraft safety testing applications. Some typical HYGE Crash Simulation System applications include the following:
• Testing of airbag systems, including firing circuits, sensors, squibs, and airbag units
• Side-Impact Testing – Approved for US and European side impact requirements
• Testing auto seat belts, including belt design, webbing, hardware, and anchors
• Crash Simulation Systems to test Side airbags
• Crash Simulation Systems for testing sting auto interior parts, such as dashboards, bolsters, and headliner trim
• Biodynamic testing of human subjects to determine biological limits and effects of shock
• Used as a velocity source for barrier auto crash testing. This involves testing components such as bumper systems and front and rear panels
• Shock testing of automotive components sold as separate items, such as stereos and cellular telephones
• Crash Simulation System Testing of child restraint seats and booster seats
• Shock testing of automobile electronic control modules
• Testing of aircraft seats, seat belts, and components
• Crash Simulation Systems for Shock testing of military and space systems and components
How can we contact HYGE about their proven Crash Simulation Systems?
Please feel free to contact us at any with any question you may have on our Crash Simulation Systems. You can reach us by phone at (724) 545-8331 or by email at email@example.com. HYGE has set the standard for crash pulse simulation for others to compare themselves to for over 50 years. We look forward to working with you.